New Year’s Eve Party Picks
There are parties galore near Ontario convention center hotels, regardless of whether you want to go black tie or pub crawl this holiday. Here are a few of the area’s top picks:
- 71Above restaurant: At the tallest restaurant west of the Mississippi, you’ll have unprecedented views of the fireworks. With your date or table of friends, dine on poached oysters and caviar, steak with truffle marmalade, foie gras macaroons and other decadent creations while welcoming 2018. The prix fixe menu starts at $250.
- NYE LA at Grand Park and The Music Center: This free event is family-friendly and dry. You’ll get three stages of music, 3D exhibits, plenty of dancing, DJs and food vendors. It all starts at 8 p.m. with 90 acres to explore. Each year, around 50,000 partiers attend.
- Prohibition NYE at Union Station: If you’re craving a New York 1920s era party, you’re in luck. Head to the train station decked out in Art Deco and enjoy burlesque shows, live jazz, and a fantastic open bar with specialty drinks and a champagne toast. Tickets start at $135.
- Queen Mary Auld Lang Shine: Climb aboard the luxury liner for one of the best Hollywood-styled parties of the year. Each of the yacht’s salons is kitted out in different themes, so you’re sure to find your stride. Tickets start at just $99.
- Theatre Disco at Ace: Dance yourself silly in downtown LA’s Ace Hotel amidst the cavernous venue and stunning lights. With a three-course dinner, mega dance party and fun countdown, it’s everything NYE is supposed to be. Tickets range from $30-$200.
With so many choices, where will you welcome the New Year?